Discover the famous “Climats of Burgundy”
On this tour, you will discover the wonderful region of Burgundy and its world class wines made of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. You will see just some of the patchwork of over 1,200 plots, or climats, recognized by UNESCO as being unique to Burgundy alone.
- 9:45 pick up at your hotel.
- 11:00 wine tasting at an estate of multi-generational vintners who produce fine and elegant wines from Chardonnay. Your host will tell you how they grow the vines using the natural method of biodynamic cultivation. This distinct process brings up high quality wines while preserving the environment at the same time.
- 12:45 lunch in a restaurant where you will enjoy typical Burgundian dishes and make great wine and food pairings.
- 14:00 in Mercurey, you will enjoy some beautiful red wines while standing in the vines surrounding the winery.
- 15:30 you will go to the heart of Burgundy’s white wine production, next to the famous village of Puligny Montrachet. There, we will stand in front of, what is maybe the best parcel of vines in the world, « Le Montrachet » and you will be introduced to the history of the « climats » de Bourgogne.
- 19:00 arrival time at your hotel.
The price is based on the size of your group.
|1 pers||2 pers||3 pers||4 pers||5 pers||6 pers||7 pers||8 pers|
|310 €||360 €||410 €||460 €||510 €||560 €||610 €||660 €|
Discover Burgundy and its world class wines made of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. You will see just some of the patchwork of over 1,200 plots, or climats, recognized by UNESCO as being unique to Burgundy alone.
This post is also available in: French